Maximize Your Soul’s Growth Blog
Read In 181 Countries and 7,447 Cities Around The World
A Life Coach’s Glimpse into Humankind and Healing
For the past seventeen years, I have met with individuals from age two to ninety, helping them with their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. Last week, a client was sitting in front of me and I was so overwhelmed with love and understanding for her, my other clients and humankind that I had to write to you and share my thoughts!
Here are 15 aspects I have come to know about humankind and healing:
- Everyone struggles so hard on this Earth. The more people work on themselves, the less they suffer. Many have asked me, “How come I have to do the work and my other family members don’t?” And I remind them that no one can be truly happy unless they do the work.
- We all want to figure out how to be happy and healthy but some try harder than others. Those that try, read self-help books, journal, pray, meditate or seek outside help in healing, to give a few examples. It’s amazing to me the lengths many of us will go to avoid meditating; when we all seem to know, at some level, how helpful it is for us 😉
- Individuals will yawn, cry, take a deep breath, get chills or be extra quiet when they have just heard THE TRUTH about why a challenge occurred in their life. I love it when their sub-conscious reveals itself to us.
- As soon as individuals know the true, greater meaning behind their challenges, they let go of the suffering around that challenge entirely. What fascinates me the most is the actual perception that ends one’s suffering. For example, a woman’s migraines ended when she stopped letting herself be driven by a belief that she learned was simply not true.
- All negative beliefs about ourselves are untrue yet the majority have at least one incorrect belief running their lives. The one I see the most is “I am not important”.
- At one time or another, we all DO believe in magic and miracles but the majority stop believing and therefore no longer SEE them. Magic and miracles surround us! Think of Reiki, healing individuals in person or over a distance. Think of a homeopathic remedy eliminating one’s fear. Think of a past-life regression eliminating one’s chronic pain.
- Most people don’t believe they DESERVE true happiness, which is why they settle for less. Deservedness is a gigantic impediment to people’s success.
- People, who don’t believe in a higher power, live with far more fear and sadness than necessary.
- Anyone, who is physically abusing another, was physically abused themselves. We each have a choice as to whether we follow the example we were set or be the opposite. Our soul chooses the people to whom we are close, so we can learn from them and, maybe, enjoy them, as well!
- Many think that in order to forgive, we need to condone what others do or say. Forgiving others simply means we won’t let what others do or say take over OUR thoughts or lives. This is why forgiveness is vital.
- People know when they are being judged and cannot heal in the presence of someone judging them.
- Who people live with has a HUGE impact on their health and happiness. We need to surround ourselves with those that love and appreciate us.
- When asked what makes someone stronger, everyone says exercising and eating well. Isn’t that interesting? We all know, at an intrinsic level, what makes us feel better.
- Most of us do not have any idea of our greatness 🙁
- Everyone is beautiful inside and out but it is up to US to SEE it in ourselves and others. The more time we spend, taking the steps to coming to love ourselves, the more we see the greatness in ourselves and in others. Seeing our true greatness is THE answer. THAT is the work. THAT is how we heal.
I am continually astounded by the beauty I see in others. I see the innocence at every single person’s core. I see the thoughts that impede people’s success. Mark my words: I will spend the rest of my life helping others heal. It is my absolute honour to get to do this here on Earth.
Hi! I’m Meredith Deasley. I have connected families to health and happiness though my company since 2002. I am a Certified Life Coach, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, published author and speaker. If you need help healing, you now know the way I think and the kinds of challenges I help people overcome. You can contact me for individualized healing on a physical, emotional or spiritual level (or all three) by going to my website www.theresourcefulmother.com.