All Natural Alcohol and Drug Detoxification Program
We are seeing the highest amount of drug use ever in the history of mankind. 10,000 people die of drug abuse each day around the world. In the summer of 2020, drug overdoses causing death reached an all time high, with 170 individuals dying in July in the province of British Columbia alone, as reported by Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer.
There is a highly effective, multi-faceted program in Canada that addresses alcohol and drug detoxification completely naturally for individuals aged fifteen or older. In 2007, after losing her son (Meredith’s brother) to drugs, Maggie Gold purchased a proprietary formula that had been used successfully to treat thousands of individuals with alcohol or drug dependency, over the course of ten years in the United States and Mexico. She combined the formula with other modalities to create a Canadian program that has helped even more individuals detoxify from all kinds of alcohol and drugs.
This program is designed to help individuals:
- Stop using alcohol and drugs
- Reduce cravings
- Experience a gentler withdrawal process
- Give the body the amino acids, glutathione, minerals and vitamins it needs
- Improve cognitive function by regenerating and balancing the neurotransmitters. i.e. the parts of the brain damaged by the use of drugs or alcohol. Refer to pictures of the brain on this page.
Dr. Nicholas Jensen describing the gut/brain connection and the suppository program.
Emotional and Nutritional Support
This is comprised of a series of life coaching and nutritional consulting sessions to help individuals end substance abuse. Individuals are guided by Meredith to discover the root cause of their drug or alcohol addiction, process their past in a healthy way, uncover and eliminate incorrect beliefs about themselves, and take the actual steps to coming to forgive and love themselves. This service is combined with the suppository or intravenous program:
- The Suppository Program – This is a 31-day at-home program that can be used by individuals in Canada, who are or have been addicted to alcohol and/or soft drugs i.e. marijuana. Suppositories are in solid dosage form and are inserted rectally. As soon as it is inserted, it dissolves for 15 minutes and goes through the blood brain barrier and is quickly absorbed, giving maximum bio-availability to the body and brain.
There is a Naturopathic intake/consultation on Day 1. Suppositories are taken twice daily. And then there is another naturopathic evaluation/consultation on Day 31. Support, as needed, is offered throughout the month. Please read on to learn more about the Naturopathic Physician, Dr Nick Jensen.
Daily 45-minute (approximately) far-infrared sauna sessions and showers, immediately following, are vital for the first 10 days to assist in the detoxification of the brain and body and overcoming withdrawal symptoms.
The Intravenous Program – This is a 15-20 day, in-clinic (Vancouver) outpatient program for those individuals addicted to alcohol and/or recreational or prescription drugs of any kind. This includes individuals, who have been or are addicted to opiates, selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs), benzodiazepine (benzos), hard drugs or have had long-term use of any drug.
This program includes daily 45-minute (approximately) far-infrared sauna sessions and a one-hour massage to augment the detoxification process. All parts of this intravenous program are monitored by the Naturopathic Doctor.
There is an option to use the hyperbaric oxygen chamber, Brain Map and Neurofeedback, Brain Tap and a variety of other therapeutic tools to ensure optimal wellness, for an additional charge.
This all natural drug and alcohol detoxification program delivers the following to the body - through suppositories or intravenous therapy:
- NNR (Neuroreceptor Repair and Regeneration) is a proprietary formula of specific amino acids (the building blocks that make up all the proteins in the body), vitamins and trace minerals that crosses the blood-brain barrier and works synergistically to repair and rejuvenate the neurotransmitters of the brain. This formula is also designed to reduce stress and cravings.
NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is an activated form of Vitamin B3, which becomes a coenzyme when it is bound with hydrogen the mitochondria of every cell. This essential cellular fuel is the explosive power the body needs, along with oxygen, to breathe, have energy, digest food, and think. It is designed to restore energy to the brain and heart, strengthen the immune system, and increase the production of dopamine, serotonin and nor-adrenaline to improve moods. It also stimulates nitric oxide production, thereby improving blood flow in the body. It is fast-acting and has long-term effects.
Lack of this essential cellular fuel is now recognized as a key feature of chronic fatigue, apathy, depression, anxiety, alcohol and drug addiction, weak immunity, muscle pain and weakness, headaches, memory and concentration disturbances, sleep problems, and chronic diseases. NAD deficiency may be an unrecognized culprit for the epidemic of cellular disease.
- Glutathione is the anti-oxidant in every human cell that protects the brain and the liver’s biotransformation system. A high percentage of the blood that leaves the stomach and intestines passes through the liver. The blood carries important nutrients to the liver where they are metabolized into substances vital to life. In the same way, exogenous toxic substances reach the liver, where they are either activated or transformed into less toxic derivatives. Glutathione effectively boosts the intracellular levels of this powerful antioxidant and is a wonderful sleep aid.
There are four individuals, who have successfully detoxified from alcohol, prescription and/or non-prescription drugs through this program. They have offered to mentor and inspire others who want to do the same. Individuals signing up for this program can choose the individual they want to meet with in Meredith’s presence (online or in-person).
Dr. Nicolas Jensen
Dr. Nicolas Jensen is a licensed Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine in British Columbia with an undergraduate degree in Biology and. He and his wife and business partner, Dr. Sonya Jensen, opened their own naturopathic family wellness clinic, Divine Elements in 2009. Dr. Nick Jensen’s focus, for over a decade now, has been helping individuals detoxify at a cellular level. He assists people in understanding the science behind the detoxification process and each program. You can learn more about him at www.divineelements.ca
Maggie Gold is the founder of this incredible wholistic detoxification program. Maggie has owned and operated several natural and integrated health clinics in Europe and Canada. She is past Chair of Health and Wellness for the Institute of Ethical Leadership and is the founder of the Integrated Medical Association in British Columbia. She is the liaison between the compounding pharmacies, the naturopath, nutritionist and accredited life coach.