Maximize Your Soul’s Growth Blog
Read In 181 Countries and 7,447 Cities Around The World
Are You Living the Life You Want? Online Workshop September 22/20
I invite you to ask yourself these 6 questions:
- Are you seen externally for who you are internally?
- Are you seeing the progression you want to see in your life (not withstanding Covid-19)?
- Is your love for yourself increasing?
- Are you feeling connected to your fellow man and the universe?
- Do you see the greatness in those around you?
- Are you feeling as though you are living “in the flow?”
If your answer is “No” to any of these questions, you can gain the perspective you need at my next online workshop!
To Register, Click Here:
Now explore these 6 questions (not withstanding Covid-19 ☹):
- Does the number or size of the challenges you face in your life seem out of proportion to you?
- Are you struggling to come to peace with and part(s) of your past or present?
- Are you often feeling angry, sad, guilty, ashamed, scared, resentful or any other negative emotion?
- Are you often seeing the negatives instead of the positives?
- Are you regularly feeling empty?
- Are you feeling that you are missing a piece in your understanding of the human experience and what it is supposed to be?
If your answer is “Yes” to any of these questions, help is here!
For the past 30+ years, I have FOCUSED on cultivating a healthy perspective. Why was this my focus? As a child, my life didn’t go the way I wanted it to – not by a long shot.
When I was 19, I read one sentence of a book that taught me how to stop seeing myself as a victim. Ever since then, I have sought the perspective that brought me the most peace.
I have become an expert at cultivating a healthy perspective and I am truly happy.
IT IS OUR PERSPECTIVE THAT HEALS US.
We can become experts at anything we decide to focus on. You can decide to focus on learning new ways of thinking about yourself, others and the circumstances of your life. In my next 3-hour online workshop, I will immerse you in alternate ways of thinking, so that you can build new neural pathways and shape your thinking in the way that is healthiest for you.
Is there really anything more important than knowing how to obtain an enlightened view of yourself and your life?
“The Quality of Your Thinking Determines the Quality of Your Life”A.R. Bernard
“Heal Your Perspective” Online Workshop for Adults, Teens and Healers
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Time: 7-10 pm EDT
Where: Online, in the comfort of your home, over Zoom
Cost: $127 Canadian (This price includes the cost of the course, life coaching, meditations/exercises, my third book, shipping cost and tax) If you want to save on costs, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you would like to pay $97.00 and not receive my book.
To Register, Click Here:
To learn more about the particulars of this workshop and how it can help you, please read my last blog https://theresourcefulmother.com/heal-your-perspective-learn-how-your-soul-thinks-online-workshop/
Hi! I’m Meredith Deasley BA, RNCP, RHN, ACC, a Certified Life Coach, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Spiritual Vitality Expert, who has been connecting families to health and happiness since 2002. At the age of 19, I began looking at myself and my life using the soul perspective and have watched my life transform over the past 30 + years. The methods for healing and transforming our lives have become very clear to me and my goal is to teach these methods to thousands of people around the world. You can learn more about my work at www.theresourcefulmother.com