Maximize Your Soul’s Growth Blog
Read In 181 Countries and 7,447 Cities Around The World
My Delight in Discovering Kiss Me Organics’ Organic Dandelion Root Tea
As a nutritionist, I am well aware of the nutritional value of herbal teas and drink them often to obtain the nutrients my body craves. When I learned of Kiss Me Organics’ Dandelion Root Tea, I was absolutely amazed.
Here are the Benefits of Dandelion Root:
- Cleanses the liver and helps eliminate acidity and toxins from the body
- Contains a lot of Minerals, particularly iron, zinc, calcium and potassium
- Is loaded with Vitamins A, C, D and B complex (helpful for stress!)
- Is recognized as a great blood builder and purifier
- Supports healthy digestion and therefore helps the body absorb nutrients better
- Is a mild diuretic. Because potassium is often lost when using regular diuretics, dandelion root is a much better choice
- Lowers cholesterol. One study showed that dandelion root lowered the LDL and triglycerides in mice, while increasing HDL
- Contains organic sodium, which is needed when there is a deficiency of nutritive salts
And the tea is organic, meaning that there is even more nutrient value in this tea than non-organic forms, and there is no sugar or artificial flavouring. Plus, unlike other brands of Dandelion Root Tea, this one has RAW dandelion, meaning all the enzymes are intact.
And get this! It contains hibiscus and cinnamon too! Both of these foods regulate blood sugar. When our blood sugar is stable, we concentrate better; our energy stays high and our moods remain stable.
As if that is not enough, the tea is truly delicious! Lots of health bloggers and celebrities are even drinking the tea, such as Jillian Michaels and Kim Kardashian.
The tea is easy to order. Simply click on the link: www.kissmeorganics.com/dandelionhealth. To help kick-start your healthy drinking, there is a 10% discount and free shipping included if you order now!
Thanks to Kiss Me Organics, I have now made their Organic Dandelion Root Tea a regular indulgence in my life. It is truly incredible to me that a tea can offer this much.
Meredith Deasley, BA, RHN, RNCP, ACC is a registered Holistic Nutritionist and Certified Life Coach and owner of the company called The Resourceful Mother. She has been dedicated to connecting families to health and happiness, since 2002. She has authored two books, one on physical healing and one on emotional healing. Her company www.theresourcefulmother.com is dedicated to finding the most pure and nutritious foods & supplements to recommend to families around the world.