Maximize Your Soul’s Growth Blog
Read In 181 Countries and 7,447 Cities Around The World
How to Heal Bladder Infections Naturally
For years, I suffered from bladder infections, otherwise known as urinary tract infections (UTIs). As a result, I have studied them more than any other affliction and am honoured to be able to share the comprehensive, yet simply put, information I gleaned on the topic on how to heal bladder infections naturally.
What are the symptoms of bladder infections?
- Urgent desire to empty the bladder
- Frequent and often painful and/or burning urination
- Desire to urinate even once the bladder is empty
- Urine has a strong, unpleasant odour and may be cloudy
- Lower abdominal pain which ranges from discomfort to severe pain
- Possible blood in the urine
- Can lead to kidney infection if left untreated
What are the physical causes of bladder infections?
- Lack of good bacteria to counteract bad bacteria
- Candida, particularly if the bladder infections are re-occurring
- Food sensitivities or allergies, particularly to dairy, citrus fruits, alcohol, chocolate, coffee and sugar
- Chlorinated pools, hot tubs and water
What physical factors increase the chances of contracting a bladder infection?
- Sexual intercourse
- The use of a diaphragm
- System disorders such as diabetes
- Non cotton underwear and tight clothing
- Sitting around in a wet bathing suit
- Holding back from urinating
What are the emotional causes of bladder infections?
There are often emotional causes behind every physical ailment. The emotional causes behind bladder infections are anxiety, fear of letting go, holding onto old ideas and being pissed off. There is usually a need to get rid of something i.e. toxic things, situations and/or people in the life of the ‘sufferer.’ Phrases the ‘sufferer’ might have on their mind or feel subconsciously are “I don’t dare” or “Deeply unhappy” or “I can’t expect any better.”
How do you heal bladder infections naturally?
- Drink organic cranberry juice is one of the best herbal remedies as it inhibits bacterial growth. It also prevents bad bacteria from sticking to the bladder lining. Blueberry and bilberry juice are also very effective.
- Drink lots of water
- Eat celery, watermelon and parsley as they are natural diuretics and cleansers
- Stay away from the food allergens listed above, as well as processed foods, caffeine, drugs and chemicals (in food and water)
- Take a good quality form of acidophilus (good bacteria)
- Take a natural antibiotic such as garlic, colloidal silver (great for children) or oil of oregano
- UTI Cleanse by AOR usually puts an end to all symptoms (tablets swallowed at intervals stated on the package)
This is all you need to know in order to cure a bladder infection naturally. I did not share this information in my book because I had not determined all the factors involved in my bladder infections at the time I wrote it. I hope this information prevents even one of my readers from undergoing the suffering I underwent with my frequent bladder infections.
Please feel free to send me your questions or comments. And if any of you need help coming to a better understanding of your emotional triggers, I am trained in The Journey™ work and am having great success in helping adults and children uncover their emotional blocks (Please visit their website by clicking here for more information on this process).
As always, I love receiving feedback. Here on my blog, you’ll get commentluv. This is a wonderful opportunity to leave a link back to your own blog when you leave a comment.
Until next time,