Maximize Your Soul’s Growth Blog
Read In 181 Countries and 7,447 Cities Around The World
There Is A Place
There is a place where each of us can go where…
- We remain at peace no matter what goes on around us
- When someone or something hurts us, we are okay and familiar with feeling the pain; we know how to arrive at the truth of the matter, so that we can return to our peaceful state faster than we ever could before
- We can see others clearly and know that none of their negativity or discomfort with themselves has anything to do with us
- Time is altered; we can effortlessly fit everything in that we want to do in a day
- When plans don’t go the way we expect them to, we know that there is something more important that we need to be doing and we quickly learn what it is
- Others can see who we really are within minutes of meeting us
- We can instantly bond with others because we see others with such love and clarity
- Breathing deeply and freely is easy to do because fear no longer pervades our thoughts
- We are guided as to what we need to say and do at just the right moment
- We live almost entirely in the present moment, enjoying everything thoroughly; thoughts of the pain of our past circumstances are infrequent and fleeting
- We are constantly filled with gratitude for everything we have, right down to our toothbrush!
- No bucket list exists because we are so happy doing exactly what we are doing (Yes, we think it would nice to go to Australia but there is no burning desire because we are so content in this moment)
- We do what we are passionate about regularly and we enjoy everything we do, including the housework and paying bills, simply because we are so happy within
- We laugh easily, often and loudly and we truly have fun, no matter what we are doing
- Our imperfections barely bother us because we forgive ourselves and because we know our greatness supersedes those imperfections
- We forget more and more, as time goes on, the ways in which others hurt us because we truly forgive those individuals
- We are thankful to every teacher we have ever had because we are pleased with who we are and where we are at in our lives
- It is easy to see that we are all one and easy to see the flow all around us
- We exert very little effort to achieve what we want; we easily manifest the people, the knowledge and the circumstances we need
- We know we are safe at all times, even in a dark alley by ourselves!
- We know the universe has our back and that we are ALWAYS taken care of
- We know we are finally operating from LOVE at all times, as opposed to fear.
I live in this place. This is heaven on earth. This place is available to every one of us on earth. If I had known it existed, I might have found this place sooner but no one told me exactly where I was headed. I woke up one morning knowing I had to tell you about this place, so you could find it too.